View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2010   oddballuk is offline   #14
oddballuk
Dapper English Bloke

Ethan sees Wally West as the Sir Lancelot to Barry Allen's King Arthur, and designed his uniform accordingly. His mask goes all the way down to his nose because it looks more like a knight's visor that way. His metal symbol also evokes the image of a hood ornament, because Keystone is known for their automobile production.

Professor Zoom's weapon is supposed to be a pointer, like the ones college professors use during lectures. He coated it in a fictional substance with the abbreviation MO₂Z. Reversing this abbreviation is where he originally got his name.
ddf
Bizarro #98 View Post
I love hearing EVS talk about his design work and what goes into it like he did before with the GL Corps design work and that done for the various Corps symbols.

I am really interested to see what his original redesigns for Wally's costume looked like though. I was planning to get the Flash: Rebirth collection anyway but this sounds like some cool supplementary material.

All things are possible here and I am what madness has made me. Whole and complete and free at last.
- Amadeus Arkham

My Movie Reviews