The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old July 23rd, 2011   xBarryxAllenx is offline   #17
xBarryxAllenx

The best hope I have right now is DC Universe Presents. It sounds more like the original Showcase and Brave and the Bold titles, where new characters and story concepts can be tried out. That's how the Silver Age was introduced in the first place, with Barry Allen in Showcase. The Teen Titans first appeared in the Brave and the Bold. After the initial arc with Deadman (who btw came out of the anthology title Strange Adventures in 1967), maybe we'll see some of these folks. I'm not just waiting for Wally or Jay - I'd like to see a lot of the old JSA'ers, whether set in the DCnU Earth or Earth-2. And, there are others I'd like to see there as well. For now, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good news, whether at ComiCon or sometime down the road.