The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 5th, 2012   Scott Mateo is offline   #1
Scott Mateo
Answer Man's Pal

Default Marvel Leads Sales In March On Strength Of "avx"

Marvel [AvX #1?] on Top of Charts; March Comics Sales Down

MARVEL LEADS SALES IN MARCH ON STRENGTH OF "AVX"

Marvel Smashes Three Titles Into The Top Five For March 2012 – But Did They?

DC On March Sales; Tease FCBD Surprise, GREEN LANTERN Event

I think it's interesting that in the top 10 DC's titles are Superman/Batman/Green Lantern groups and the JUSTICE LEAGUE.

The top 20 has FLASH and AQUAMAN, both considered part of DC's Justice League group.

Now with the top 50 the only title not part of the Superman/Batman/Green Lantern/Justice League groups is the TEEN TITANS (part of DC's Young Justice group).

Might be something, might be nothing to take notice of (or maybe I just have too much time on my hands).

"You're NOT getting a signal watch!" - Bob Rozakis