The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old May 22nd, 2012   Bagged & Boarded is offline   #1
Bagged & Boarded
Make Mine Marvel

Default What other characters would you want to see Francis Manapul write and draw?

At DC, Marvel or anywhere else? What other characters would you want to see Francis draw?

Don't get me wrong I do not want to see him leave Flash anytime soon but I was just thinking about how amazing his art is and what other characters I would like to see him write and draw.

Given his style I would like to see him draw the following:

The Spirit. Do I even have to say why? After reading his Flash I think he was meant to take over this book one day. I think it would be a perfect fit.

The Incredible Hulk. I think Francis excels at drawing characters who can act. I would like to see his take on both Banner and the Hulk.

Spider-man. I don't care which one and in what universe but I think he would be great on this book. Especially the Ultimate version.

Green Arrow. No real reason other than I just want to see it.

How about you?

Looking to trade my single issues for the trade paperbacks. Inbox me if interested. Green Lantern, JSA, Avengers and many DC & Marvel books.
Old May 22nd, 2012   Mackaybear is offline   #2
Mackaybear
Polar Bear Horseman

I like your choices, Keith.

I'd like to see his take on Bart Allen. Love to see him do a DCnU Impulse type book even if he's still Kid Flash.

He's great at keeping multiple plot points going, so lets see his take on the Justice League.

Truthfully, with how amazing his run on Flash is, I'd have to at the very least try any book he took over.

Where ever you go, there you are.
Old May 22nd, 2012   Bagged & Boarded is offline   #3
Bagged & Boarded
Make Mine Marvel

I like your choices, Keith.

I'd like to see his take on Bart Allen. Love to see him do a DCnU Impulse type book even if he's still Kid Flash.

He's great at keeping multiple plot points going, so lets see his take on the Justice League.

Truthfully, with how amazing his run on Flash is, I'd have to at the very least try any book he took over.
ddf
Mackaybear View Post
Ohhh! You got me dying to see his take on Impulse. Wow, what a fun book that would be.

Looking to trade my single issues for the trade paperbacks. Inbox me if interested. Green Lantern, JSA, Avengers and many DC & Marvel books.
Old May 22nd, 2012   Eric Q is offline   #4
Eric Q
THE Casanova Horseman

Superman and Captain America

Eric Q/Jake1823 2016

Will replace free speech w/fee speech. You can still give your 2 cents but you have to pay us $2 each time. U$A, U$A, U$A!