The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2010   Ian Larsen is offline   #1
Ian Larsen
Like Lightning.

Default Anybody catch EVS on Word Balloon?

I was looking for a thread on this and couldn't find one, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.wordballoon.com/

It's right on top.

For some reason my computer won't download it right or listen to it all the way through, but I caught the beginning with him talking about the writer/artist dynamic (how artists have become mere employees of the writers in some cases), the real reason Rebirth was so late (everyone's gonna feel like an *******- I know I do a little) and the truth behind Wally's costume/its origins. But I think I really only caught half of it.

Interesting stuff. Ethan always gives great interviews.

Oh yeah, and we get to hear him sing.

Caution: Rambling in Progress.