The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old June 19th, 2007   DialP4P is offline   #1
DialP4P

Default FRESHMEN'S Hugh Sterbakov on THOUGHT BALLOON Thurs. @ 8!

Hey, Comicbloc-ers,
I just wanted to give a heads up to any FRESHMEN or Top Cow fans out there that series co-creator and writer, Hugh Sterbakov, is going to be on my live-streaming comicbook show this Thursday, 6/21, at 8 PM Pacific.

For those of you who don't know Hugh, he's a really funny, self-deprecating guy, and he's being kind enough to give away FREE signed copies of the FRESHMEN Vol. 1 TPB during the show.

Just IM in at the top of the episode to become eligible for the giveaway. If you haven't yet checked out FRESHMEN, this's the perfect opportunity to correct that mistake!

Here's the show announcement:

School’s in session, Comicbook Fans!

Even though we’re up to our 8th episode, THOUGHT BALLOON gets fresh this Thursday at 8 PM with our guest Hugh Sterbakov, the writer and co-creator of Top Cow’s FRESHMEN!

And Hugh’s not coming alone – he’s bringing signed copies of the FRESHMEN Vol. 1 trade paperback to give away FREE! Just instant message your questions at the top of the show to become eligible for this swinging swag, because THOUGHT BALLOON is still the only live-streaming show dedicated to comics where you, the viewer, have a say.

So please tune in to THOUGHT BALLOON this Thursday, June 21, at 8 PM Pacific/11 PM Eastern on thestream.tv. See you on the (online) airwaves…

I hope you guys can check it out -- it should be a fun 1/2 hour. Thanks!

Excelsior!
Richard

"You poor, deluded girl..." - Adam West, TV's Batman