The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old February 12th, 2010   Stephen Henel is offline   #97
Stephen Henel
Lord Magistrate of Mayhem

I always thought he sounded like Wally Wackiman from The Best Show.

As promised, tapping out.
Old February 12th, 2010   slevin is offline   #98
slevin
Half animal, part party m

I always thought he sounded like Wally Wackiman from The Best Show.
ddf
Stephen Henel View Post
You holding(slowly pull out my FOT card from my wallet and flash it at you) ?
Yeah your right, he does sort of sound like former Best Show protege Wally Wackiman.

the man with no name
Old February 13th, 2010   Ian Larsen is offline   #99
Ian Larsen
Like Lightning.

It wasn't a joke...that was the exact phrase used. And not a bad idea, or train of thought, I think.
ddf
Ethan Van Sciver View Post
I guess the other reason I thought it was a bit of a joke is because the idea of Wally having a hood ornament on his chest is kind of silly to me, even if it does make a kind of sense.

Unfortunately, the way these things work, I'm almost certain the metallic element of Wally's new look will fade with time to where it just won't be drawn that way soon enough, in my opinion.

Caution: Rambling in Progress.
Old February 13th, 2010   Kyer is offline   #100
Kyer
Sorry MkBear

I guess the other reason I thought it was a bit of a joke is because the idea of Wally having a hood ornament on his chest is kind of silly to me, even if it does make a kind of sense.

Unfortunately, the way these things work, I'm almost certain the metallic element of Wally's new look will fade with time to where it just won't be drawn that way soon enough, in my opinion.
ddf
Ian Larsen View Post
Oddly enough the hood ornament doesn't bother other than it looked 3D and so has the ability to become uncomfortable for the wearer should anything press against it. To me, the costume should be smooth.

On the other hand, aren't those lovely ear pieces supposed to be from car ornaments? I think it was Batman who called them that or maybe he was just in the scene. Eh..at least they serve a real function....although considering today's electronics...a tad bulky.

Why doesn't Flash just invest in an iPod?